Feb 25, 2013

Where I am


I will admit that once upon a time, in a not so distant past, I was miserable. Everything in my life seems to be falling apart and I didn't know what was the best way to handle it. It wasn't falling apart all at the same time, but it was cracking bit by bit and I could see it. But just because I could see it, doesn't mean I know how to deal with it.

I never did.

I don't think I ever did.

Right now I may seem like I'm just looking for ways to just get out and travel because I hate my life here. Wrong. I don't hate my life right now. I mean, it could be better but doesn't everybody think that way? Of course life could be better. But for what it's worth, what I have now is alright. It's not the best, but it's not the worst either.

I'm not miserable with where I am right now. I just know that there are more things out there for me to see, learn and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment