Jul 26, 2012

It's Been A While

Greetings, people from the land of the living.

I've been terrible at updating even when I have absolutely nothing to do. Well, the movie I've been slaving my ass over with the team has safely been debuted at San Diego Comic Con and apparently gotten alright reaction from the crowd. I say apparently because I wasn't there to know for sure (obviously).

After the movie was done we actually had a complete week off, which was much needed. And was I at all productive the whole week? Partially. I had to finish my midterm paper.

My Blackberry finally crapped out. When I say crapped out, I meant so bad I couldn't press any button except the A button. So I got my hands on a brand spanking new Samsung Galaxy S3. Best decision ever (despite being broke afterwards).

The week before the holidays I FINALLY got to see Motion City Soundtrack live in KL. KL! What are the odds? I never knew they had a considerably large fanbase here. The venue was small so it was quite upclose and personal. And Amir wore a Rilakkuma きぐるみ。That's a way to get noticed by the band -- and he was too! Justin Pierre gave him a high five and said they'll come again one day. 10 years waiting paid off.

Now we're back at work during the fasting month. It's pretty slow for now so we're just coming up with random animations and I'm creating the company website (we're pretty new you see lol).

Overall it's been good and decent. I'm looking forward to what the future brings. More opportunities I hope.







No comments:

Post a Comment