Dec 12, 2012

2012 Recap - IN INSTAGRAM!

So because I'm super lazy to elaborate every single detail of 2012, I'll express it by means of Instagram photographs because I can. Be warned, this post is obviously photo heavy.

ONWARD!




January




new year. foster the people. editing. shooting. war of the worlds. sewing.

February



uneventful february.

March




April






May




finally moved to bcf ampang. made pizza on the stove.

June


I can leave the country again.

July







finished war of the worlds. motion city soundtrack. midterms. new phone. comic con. ramadhan.

August






eid. finals. shingles.

September






he left.

October







new job. new nephew. new kitten. kellie's castle. hosting couch surfers.

November








gala premiere. jeff. batu caves. matt's birthday.

December




hiking. angie. my beetcheez. bunny burger. going hulk.

2012 was a roller coaster ride.
I don't know how much more of it I can take. Please be kind, 2013. Please. Enough.











No comments:

Post a Comment