Lina's Breaded Chicken
Total preparation time: 40 minutes
Yields: 5 pieces
5 pieces of raw chicken, cut (alternatively you can use boneless chicken breasts or fillet)
3 tbsp of all purpose flour
1/2 tsp sugar
1 pinch salt
Ground ginger spice
1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
2 eggs, beaten
How to Make!
1. Wash the chicken pieces and cut off the excess fat.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, salt, Cajun, ginger and black pepper in a bowl. Put as much Cajun, ginger and black pepper as you would prefer.
3. Heat up oil in a wok for deep frying.
4. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
5. Pour the breadcrumbs onto a flat plate.
6. Coat the chicken with flour, eggs and breadcrumbs IN THAT ORDER.
7. Place the coated chicken pieces into the wok of hot oil.
8. Cook till golden brown.
9. Drain the oil on a paper towel and serve with a favorite side dish (wedges, fries, mashed potatoes, etc). Dip it in Thai chili sauce for awesome taste!
I hope this is easy enough to follow and I hope it's good for you as it was for me :D