Jan 4, 2012

#Kitteh366 Days 3 & 4

Every morning I make my cafe latte with the office's coffee machine. In this past month we had this coffee machine, I've drank more coffee weekly than I do in my whole life. I'm not a big coffee drinker but because of this machine, I'm starting to. But I think my heart can't really deal with the amount of caffeine I'm pouring into my system daily.

Before the iPad, I had another kind of tablet that I love dearly. In this office, instead of a mouse, we use graphic tablets. I love the large Wacom Intuos 4. Excellent for drawing.



Today I made my first music purchase online. Album of choice: Fitz & The Tantrums. Loving it! And I've also bought Dead Space and this BlogPress app. iTunes gift cards to the rescue! Although I'm out of credit lol. I only have $1 left lol.

Since I've installed this app, I'm looking forward to blogging even more since I can do it on the go. Well at least where there's Internet. But I suppose I can always save it as drafts so I can write when the thought crosses my mind instead of waiting till I get to my computer.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment